He is so handsome!!! Those cheeks are adorable! I can't wait to meet him and hold him and play with his little fingers and toes and see his tiny ears and smell that new baby smell.
Oh my goodness. I don't think I can bear the amount of cuteness in that picture! I think I need to give myself a break before I can think about it any more. . .
Okay. . . I think I'm okay now. . . WOW!!!!
Holy Cow, Woman!!!! I know the feeling of pushing out a nearly ten pound baby with no epidural and it is AWESOME! Welcome to the Kick-Behind Woman Club! You and I will have to start some sort of gang or something! CONGRATULATIONS! Please give hugs to the whole family!
QUE!!!! no lo puedo creer!! Esta divino este bebe, ya tenemos que hacer un acuerdo matrimonial entre mi bebe y Eduardo..jaja mentiras. Felicidades a Silvia, Oscar, Faby y Sofi!!!! TIA LAURA, aunque solo me digan Laura...jaja besos a todos
Congrats! He is super cute! Girl, I can't believe you delivered him naturally! I hope you all are doing well and I will have to come by and see him soon!
La vida criando una familia es lo mejor que nos ha pasado. Disfrutar uno del otro, superar los desafios juntos. Vivir largo de nuestro país. Apoyandonos y siendo los mejores amigos. Ver crecer a nuestras princesas es algo que nos ha cambiado la vida. Procurando disfrutar siempre del Hogar Dulce Hogar!
9 comentarios:
He is so handsome!!! Those cheeks are adorable! I can't wait to meet him and hold him and play with his little fingers and toes and see his tiny ears and smell that new baby smell.
9.6 pounds and no epidural? YOU are amazing!
Oh my goodness. I don't think I can bear the amount of cuteness in that picture! I think I need to give myself a break before I can think about it any more. . .
Okay. . . I think I'm okay now. . . WOW!!!!
Holy Cow, Woman!!!! I know the feeling of pushing out a nearly ten pound baby with no epidural and it is AWESOME! Welcome to the Kick-Behind Woman Club! You and I will have to start some sort of gang or something!
CONGRATULATIONS! Please give hugs to the whole family!
QUE!!!! no lo puedo creer!! Esta divino este bebe, ya tenemos que hacer un acuerdo matrimonial entre mi bebe y Eduardo..jaja mentiras. Felicidades a Silvia, Oscar, Faby y Sofi!!!! TIA LAURA, aunque solo me digan Laura...jaja besos a todos
Finally! Great job mom! He's adorable. Congratulations!
Congrats! He is super cute! Girl, I can't believe you delivered him naturally! I hope you all are doing well and I will have to come by and see him soon!
Congrats!!! He's perfect! I loved seeing Fabi at church this past Sunday!! She looked more grown up. Hope your doing very well!!
Congratulations! He is soooo cute!
Felicitaciones!! Que divino! Me imagino que las niñas estan bien felizes. Cuidese!!
Thanks, THANKS!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!
I love comments!!!!
and I love you guys!!!!
Publicar un comentario