jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

La mejor de las noticias de este tiempo

Alguien entiende las fotos que parecen nubes?


En realidad no son nubes...



Estamos esperando nuestro tercer bebé!

Nuestro primer niño (baby boy),
Estamos muy felices esperando su llegada al rededor del 5 de julio.



3 comentarios:

Sarah d' dijo...

No WAAAAAYYYYY!!! I'm so excited that I am waving my arms and doing a little dance right in front of my computer and I don't care who sees me!!!! (Okay. Not really. I'm too tired. But I am TOTALLY doing it in my mind!) YAY, YOU! I seriously am on the verge of crying! It is amazing, spectacular, fabulous, wonderful, and down-right AWESOME!!!!!! What a lucky little kid!

Kimber dijo...

Best news ever to come from clouds! :D I'm dancing right along with Sarah (in my mind) and I may just have perma-grin all day long!!!! Nino Murillo . . . sooooo exciting for all of you!

Hildas Kids dijo...

Hey, I don't know if you have tried clicking on the magnifying glass in the corner and searching for jpeg or however they are spelled, looking for the pictures. It might be able to tell you where they are. It's the little name they put to the picture before the number. I don't know if that will help. Let me know. -Heidi